GUARANTEE/CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRES
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
TWO YEAR FULL WARRANTY from original date of purchase, including parts and labour, to the first purchaser of this appliance. When the appliance is installed, operated, and maintained according to the instructions attached to or provided with the product, PORTER&CHARLES will pay for replacement parts and/or labour to repair defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by an authorized PORTER&CHARLES company (unless advised otherwise). This warranty is void if the consumer attempts to repair the appliance or has someone other than an authorized person try to repair it. The sole and exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be product service and repair as provided herein. THIS GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER COMMERCIAL USE.
PORTER&CHARLES WILL NOT PAY FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICE CALLS:
1. To install or correct the installation of an appliance
2. To provide instruction on the use of an appliance.
3. To replace house fuses, re-set circuit breakers or correct house wiring.
4. To correct house plumbing.
5. To clean drains, filters or garbage disposals.
6. To repair an appliance if it fails due to misuse or abuse.
7. To repair cosmetic damage to the appliance (cracked/broken glass components, scratches to stainless steel components), unless such damage results from a defect in the workmanship or materials. Such damage must be reported to PORTER&CHARLES within 5 days from the date of purchase.
PORTER&CHARLES WILL NOT PAY WHEN THE FOLLOWING OCCURS:
1. Damage resulting from fires, acts of God, alteration, accident, improper installation, installation not in accordance with local building codes, or uses not approved by PORTER&CHARLES or the manufacturer of the appliance.
2. Pickup or delivery of major appliances requiring service. The appliances are designed to be repaired in the home. However, PORTER&CHARLES will not be responsible for travelling and labour costs if the customer lives in excess of 50km/30 miles, or if the travel time is in excess of 30 minutes from the nearest service center.
The consumer shall ensure that it keeps all drains clear, that it replaces all filters in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and ensures that all electrical wiring meets local codes and conforms to the manufacturer’s specifications. In no event will PORTER&CHARLES or its parents, subsidiaries or affiliates be responsible for (i) damages which are caused, in whole or in part, by the consumer’s failure to comply with the foregoing obligations, (ii) incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or special damages, or (iii) damages in excess of the price paid for the product for which a claim is made. For warranty service and parts, contact EURO-PARTS. Service will be provided during normal business hours. Should you have a service problem that is not resolved locally, contact:
For Service and Parts Contact:
Tel. Direct: 1-905-829-3980
USER INSTRUCTIONS & INSTALLATION MANUAL
Service & Repair
To save you time and money please have the following information ready in case you have to call for service:
• Name of the dealer from whom you purchased the appliance
• Model number (shown on the rating plate)
• Serial number (shown on the rating plate)
• Date of purchase
You should also retain the original purchase receipt to support any claim made under the warranty. (We suggest you staple the receipt to this page.)
If service is required, contact the Service Center:
DISTRIBUTED BY EURO-LINE APPLIANCES INC.
871 Cranberry Court, Oakville, ON, Canada L6L 6J7
Please retain your invoice to quote should you require service assistance. This will identify your product for our priority service back-up. Please attach your invoice to your manual for easy future reference.
In order to assist you better, please fill out the warranty card below.
Product Brand & Model
Purchaser (Company and Sales Rep.)